Skip to content
Official Contest Rules for WAWZ/Pillar Ministries (Star 99.1)
- Only legal residents of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania are eligible to win.
- Contestant must be 18 years old and older and also have a valid New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania Driver’s License.
- You may only win one (1) prize per household every sixty (60) days.
- Winner agrees to allow STAR 99.1 to use their name and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to STAR 99.1 are taped and may be aired on the radio station without further approval.
- I acknowledge and expressly assume the risks of participating with full understanding of such potential risks and expressly waives, releases and discharges Pillar Ministries, (a not-for-profit organization) and its members, officers, directors, affiliates, agents, employees and the event venue from any and all costs, expenses or liabilities (including those involving death, disability, personal injury or property damage) arising out of or relating to my participation, excepting only claims arising solely from willful misconduct.
- Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Star 99.1 and its sponsors and affiliates from any and all damages, liabilities or claims for injury or damage of any kind that might arise in connection with a contest, a prize, or the award of a prize.
- Failure to claim prize(s) from STAR 99.1 within thirty (30) days of notification will result in forfeiture of prize(s).
- Prize(s) may not be sold, traded, or commissioned and is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, insurance and license fees in conjunction with any prize won on STAR 99.1. Any and all federal, state and local laws apply to contests.
- Any additional costs related to prize that are incurred as a result of accepting a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- For specific contests, STAR 99.1 reserves the right to impose an age limit.
- STAR 99.1 will not be responsible or held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is cancelled due to circumstances that are beyond our control.
- If a prize becomes unavailable, STAR 99.1 will make a good faith attempt to substitute another prize.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of STAR 99.1 will be final.
- STAR 99.1 has the right to change the rules or discontinue any contest at any time.
- Employees of Pillar Ministries, STAR 99.1 Radio, its clients or associated agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- Void where prohibited.